15 Kids From Our Favorite Movies and Shows That Made the Jump Into Adulthood
One of the first child movie stars ever, Jackie Coogan, reached fame with his role in the 1921 film The Kid. He was 7 years old. Since then, the world has seen countless talented kids hit the spotlight for their work in cinema and TV shows. Most of them are now adults and whether or not they kept up with their acting career, it’s fascinating to see what they look like now.
Now I’ve Seen Everything shows you how much some stars have changed since we saw them as kids in the big and small screens.
1. Edward Furlong (John Connor), Terminator 2: Judgement Day (1991)
2. Jonathan Lipnicki (Ray Boyd), Jerry Maguire (1996)
3. Haley Joel Osment (Cole Sear), The Sixth Sense (1999)
4. Taylor Lautner (Sharkboy), The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl 3-D (2005)
5. Georgie Henley (Lucy Pevensie), The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (2005)
6. Matthew Lawrence (Chris Hillard), Mrs. Doubtfire (1993)
7. Christina Ricci (Wednesday Addams), Addams Family Values (1993)
8. Noah Hathaway (Atreyu), The NeverEnding Story (1984)
9. Nicholle Tom (Ryce), Beethoven (1992)
10. Giorgio Cantarini (Giosué), Life Is Beautiful (1997)
11. Anna Chlumsky (Vada Sultenfuss), My Girl (1991)
12. Joseph Mazzello (Tim Murphy), Jurassic Park (1993)
13. Mackenzie Foy (Renesmee), The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 1 and Part 2 (2011-2012)
14. Will Poulter ( Eustace Scrubb), The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (2010)
15. Raven-Symoné (Olivia Kendall), The Cosby Show (1989-1992)
Which of the series or movies listed above is your favorite? Which of the actors do you think has changed the most? Is there anybody else you think we should add to this list?