19 Real Life Things That’ve Become Iconic Thanks to the Magic of Movies
One of the reasons we call it the magic world of movies is that we can see things there that are impossible in real life. Of course, this awakens our imagination. But many people would probably like to know what the objects, places, and events shown on the screen look like in real life. And today, we put together some of them in this article.
1. The Quidditch championship is slightly less spectacular in real life than in movies.
2. The landscapes of the Tatooine planet from Star Wars can be found in the city of Tataouine in Tunisia.
3. The Grand Budapest Hotel is actually an abandoned shopping center in Germany.
5. President Snow’s house
6. An oasis in the middle of desert
7. The head of Great Sphinx
9. The Egyptian pyramids
10. A terrifying Scarabaeus sacer is an ordinary dung beetle.
11. Sandstone arches
12. An iceberg
13. The Hogwarts Great Hall is actually the canteen for students at Christ Church in Oxford.
14. Fire tornado
15. The waterfall in Lost
16. A piranha
17. Paul Bunyan statue
18. The Kingsman tailor shop
19. There are no flying dragons in real life, but the Komodo monitor is also called a dragon.
All the movies and series mentioned in our article are loved by audiences and critics alike. But tastes differ, as you know. The author of this article, for example, dreams of seeing the Komodo dragon in person, but is indifferent to the series Lost. What movie location would you want to see with your own eyes?