15+ Photos That Capture the Meaning of the Word “Change” Perfectly
Everything around us evolves at a great speed, and sometimes it’s very hard to keep up with the changes. At the same time, the difference in things we see every day might be hard to spot. In both cases, seeing side-by-side comparisons can be a great way of noticing all sorts of progress.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything prepared some curious photos of the changes we can find in people, pets, and items around us.
1. “My 23-year-old face before and after an allergic reaction.”
2. “Over 300 lbs lost, and I feel like a new person.”
3. “Maisey before and after hearing she’s a good girl.”
4. “Replaced my engine filter. Neat to see before and after.”
5. “Boots before and after a clean, brush, and wax”
6. “Shirts before and after losing 400 lbs”
7. “A friend of mine walked from Mexico to Canada on the Pacific Crest Trail. This is him before and after.”
8. “My cat’s face before and after my wife told her that the high chair was not for her.”
9. “Identical pairs of boots before and after 6.5 million steps”
10. “Before and after a deep cleaning of my room after my depression slump”
11. “Before/after a 4-year ceramics course”
12. “Before watering and about an hour after watering”
13. “My grandma’s backyard in Puerto Rico before and after Hurricanes Harvey and Irma”
14. “A roller coaster before and after a power wash. The dark spots on the left are grime, not shadows.”
15. “Here’s my girlfriend before and after I told her she’s the prettiest girl I know.”
16. “Before/after of a property we moved into”
17. “I just hiked over 2,000 miles from Georgia to Maine. This is my face before and after the hike.”
What’s your best before/after shot? What have you drastically changed recently?