16 Matchstick Logic Game with Answers
Are you ready to play for a while? Go to the kitchen, take some matches (don’t light them!), put them on the table, and try to solve the following challenges.
In Now I’ve Seen Everything, we made 16 puzzles in which you just have to move a few sticks to achieve your goal. Don’t forget that you can find the answers by clicking on the images.
1. Move a single match to solve the following mathematical equation
2. Move only one match to make the equation correct
3. You have 4 matches arranged like this. Move only one to form a square
4. Move only 2 matches to make the equation correct
5. Move 4 matches to form 2 smaller arrows
6. Move only 3 matches and form 3 squares
7. Move 3 matches to form 3 equal squares
8. Move only 3 matches so that the fish swims to the right
9. Remove 3 matches to leave 3 squares
10. Move only 2 matches to form 2 squares
11. Move only one match to form 4 triangles
12. Move 2 to form 3 triangles
13. Move only 2 matches so that they show 4:30
14. Move 2 matches to form 3 triangles
15. Move 4 matches to form 3 squares
16. Move 2 matches to form 11 squares
We hope you enjoyed these matchsticks puzzles, and we guarantee, you’ll never look at matches the same again! Did you manage to solve them all, did you ask for help? Challenge your friends and family and find out who gets the best results.