15+ People Who Aimed for Hair Goals, but Came Home With Hair Fails
Our hair is an important part of our overall appearance, and it’s worth giving our crowning glory its much-needed love and care. However, we must be careful of who we entrust with our strands. Because, in the wrong hands, our hair dreams might end up as big nightmares instead.
Now I’ve Seen Everything collected photos of people who learned their hair lesson the hard way.
1. “Cheap barbers are always the best.”
2. “This was done by the best barber in town, according to Google reviews.”
3. “It’s definitely not the look I was going for.”
4. “This is me before going in for a light trim on the left, and fresh out the shop on the right.”
5. “I got my hair cut in China.”
- You got a The Fifth Element special fade-up. © budgie0507 / Reddit
6. “Sadly, it wasn’t a homemade job.”
7. “This was done at a salon. And they didn’t refund me.”
8. “Look how they massacred my boyfriend.”
9. “I was trying to cut my hair with a razor machine for beards that failed after 2 minutes.”
10. “My boyfriend decided to get a $5 haircut, and it shows.”
11. “My pink hair dye turned my hair orange.”
12. “Hair clippers died right in the process.”
13. “I had this haircut when I was 16.”
14. “After not cutting his hair for over 3 years, my boyfriend decided to change it up before a vacation. The stylist was satisfied with her work.”
15. “My friend was feeling good until he saw the back.”
16. “My mom made me attempt to give her highlights and it failed miserably.”
17. “My husband tried cutting his hair by himself.”
18. “Me at 16-years-old with a crooked high-and-tight — a girl is literally laughing at my hair in the photo.”
19. “I asked for a skin fade style, but I got a Julius-Caesar-looking haircut.”
Have you ever gotten a bad haircut? Share your experience in the comments below.