15+ Times Children Proved That People Are Born With a Great Sense of Humor
Humor is such a common part of our lives that we rarely think how much goes into telling a joke. We have to understand social cues very well, speak the language fluently, and be imaginative. Even though these things might make it difficult for small kids to understand humor, they still benefit from being around funny adults: this helps their cognitive development, according to scientists.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything prepared some pics for you that prove that some kids are born comedians.
1. “This kid at my nephew’s soccer game”
2. Siblings always make the best team.
3. “Built my nephew a playhouse. He’s gonna be a great old man someday.”
4. “My son gave my daughter an 8-pronged ponytail.”
5. “My daughter is really nailing these combos. While Action Dad is home with kids, Pregnant Barbie mom is rocking the astronaut business.”
6. “Tried to take a cute picture of my sons, but the oldest decided to go to another dimension.”
7. “My 6-year-old got tattoo markers for Christmas and disappeared for half an hour. We can’t get it to come off.”
8. “My daughter wanted to be in the photo with us. We didn’t tell her we were going to kiss.”
9. “My six-year-old daughter decided to prank her kindergarten teacher.”
10. “I stuck erasers all over my face, which left red welts everywhere.”
“Mom had to send me to school with a note saying that I didn’t have measles.”
11. “I woke up to my daughter standing over me like this. I’ve never been so proud (or terrified).”
12. “My daughter put a package of ramen in her school lunchbox yesterday.”
13. “My daughter has been playing live soccer for 20 minutes with a controller and insists her team of red is winning.”
14. “Bought my daughter a gaming chair.”
15. “It’s been a long hard day at daycare.”
16. “My 6-year-old nephew handed me this ’sheep counting’ drawing to help me sleep.”
17. “I turn my back for one second and this kid turns his pants into a whole onesie.”
What is the funniest thing you did when you were a kid?