16 People Who Paid Homage to Their Family by Recreating Their Photos
There is a saying that goes like this: “Life can only be understood backward; but it must be lived forward.” This means that we can appreciate and understand our lives better if we get to know our past. And our relatives are past figures that did offer us precious lessons and maybe are responsible for the quality of life we have now. So, the least we can do is show them our appreciation even if they are not with us anymore.
Now I’ve Seen Everything believes that family is precious and we are glad to see people showing their respect to the past generations.
1. “My Father and I at the same spot on Table Mountain... 30 years apart.”
2. “I found a picture of my grandpa and me (circa 1984) in a box while cleaning and recreated it with my children.”
3. “We recreated a picture of my dad from 1978 for his 65th birthday.”
4. “My grandpa, my dad, and myself. Making 3 generations of wives worried sick.”
5. “Recreated a 31-year-old photo of my dad with me at 5-weeks-old. Here is me and my daughter, also at 5 weeks.”
6. “We were destined to get this Titanic set (1998 vs 2022).”
7. “My friend recreated her grandmother’s picture 69 years later.”
8. “Recreated Polaroid of grandpa from 1977”
9. “My boyfriend and I attempted to recreate my favorite picture of my grandparents, this was the result.”
10. “My girlfriend and I decided to recreate a photo of my grandpa and grandma at prom.”
11. “My grandpa & my son with their daddies, 82 years apart”
12. “My grandfather on his honeymoon in 1955 and me traveling for work in 2018.”
13. “For Mother’s Day, I helped a friend recreate a picture her mom took in the ’90s.”
14. “Myself when I graduated from college and my grandpa around the same age.”
15. “It’s my grandma’s 79th birthday today. Here’s her in 1949 vs me in 2015.”
16. “Grandson imitates 1940 photo of grandfather”
Did you ever feel the need to recreate a relative’s old photograph in an effort to show your respect to them?