20+ People Whose Day Is No Less Dramatic Than a Soap Opera
No matter how much we dread them, bad days will happen every once in a while and there is no way of escaping them. Whether they are the consequence of a mistake we made, a chaotic situation caused by others, or a random misfortune that accidentally came knocking at our door. All we can do is accept these mishaps, learn from them, and move on with a smile. And we might even thank them, because a bad day will teach us to enjoy and appreciate our good days even more.
Now I’ve Seen Everything believes that we can choose to have a good laugh, even in our worse days. And here are some people who woke up on the wrong foot, but shared it with the world to spread some smiles.
1. ’’I asked my boyfriend to bake the croissants for our dinner.’’
2. ’’My mom wanted broccoli on her pizza.’’
3. “The way my mom dries dishes.”
4. “I work in a mall with a book store and found this yesterday.”
5. “My neighbor woke up to this.”
6. “My friend just broke my several million old piece of amber.”
7. Must have been done on purpose.
8. Mmm, raw chicken nuggets.
9. “Be me, sitting in my car, having lunch. Watched a woman hit the pole.”
“Called police on me. Claimed I moved the pole to cause her to get into an accident.”
10. “My bookshelves broke while I was studying at my desk, hitting my head and burying all the school material I have, computer, and phone.”
11. ’’My school can get so frustrating.’’
12. “I asked my gf to cut the potatoes in half. Those are teeth marks.”
13. “Walked away from my cart for 5 minutes.”
14. “Every waste can in this entire major city’s hospital is a lie.”
15. “Neighbors moved out, took their cat’s collar, but not the cat.”
16. “Dad letting his kid climb the luggage rack on a train.”
17. ’’My city disappoints me more every day.’’
18. “These people who think their car has priority over everyone else’s.”
19. “My girlfriend’s brother decided to stab holes in my shoes for no reason. He is 26 years old.”
20. “The big family behind us at the food court when they left.”
21. ’’They forgot everything on my sister’s burger.’’
Has any of the above situations happened to you, and if so, how did you react?