15+ People Whose Hopes Were Crushed By a Cruel Reality
Just when you think you have things under control, life can suddenly throw you a curveball. Fortunately for some people, they managed to swing back with a sense of humor. And instead of sulking over their bad luck, they viewed these misfortunes as lessons learned.
Now I’ve Seen Everything picked out 19 pictures that perfectly captured the disappointing but funny encounters that people stumbled upon.
1. “Free slide! How could I refuse? Shouldn’t have made jokes before slamming the back door...”
2. “We wanted to create something beautiful for our wedding cake. I turned out to be a pregnant sumo wrestler.”
3. “Here is my favorite picture of my grandma. She was having a hard time with the mixer.”
4. “Tried cutting my friend’s hair. He wanted a smiley face.”
5. “Was finishing up a 1,000-piece puzzle before my cat ran and jumped up on the table to slide the whole thing off.”
6. “This bear my mother bought for my brother’s new baby. I am scared for the baby...”
7. “Bought a 3-dollar gold sheet mask.”
8. “The tattoo an acquaintance paid for...”
9. “The lady at the courthouse neglected to tell me I was looking at the wrong camera.”
10. “The amount of carrots included in my subscription meal kit.”
11. “Paid for a pro ’hair artist’ to do this to my hair on my wedding day...”
12. “Yup, looks the exact same.”
13. “My girlfriend got a free make-up birthday sample. Needless to say, it wasn’t quite full...”
14. “Finished sorting my cards, and then I fell.”
15. If only it could stand
16. “Well, it was nice whilst it lasted.”
17. “I was trying out my new Copic markers, and a giant ink drop fell while I was finishing the eyes.”
18. “My friend ordered this jacket from AliExpress for his wedding. He ended up going with something else on the day.”
19. “I may have underestimated the size of my cat.”
What’s the last thing you bought online that didn’t fulfill your expectations?