17 Truly Unique Sculptures You Might Wish You Had a Chance to Visit
Art is a priceless gift we have since it helps us connect with our inner selves and with those around us. It brings us closer to our emotions and gives us a pretty good idea of who we are and what we want from life. Forms of art exist everywhere around us, from a random graffiti you see on a building next door to exhibitions you decide to visit.
Now I’ve Seen Everything loves throwing the spotlight on artists whose work creates all kinds of emotions in people.
1. Louise Bourgeois, Maman
2. Duane Hanson, Man on a Bench
3. Karl-Henning Seemann, Untitled
4. Hans-Jörg Limbach, Think Partner
5. Lise Cormier, Mother Earth
6. Roy Lichtenstein, House I
7. Zenos Frudakis, Freedom
8. Thomas Leroy, The Weight of Thought
9. Lorenzo Quinn, Love
10. John Buckley, The Headington Shark
11. Sue and Pete Hill, Mud Maid
12. Owen Cunningham, Map-reading
13. Chen Pao-chung, Hippo Square
14. Robin Wight, Wishes
15. Lorenzo Quinn, Support
16. George Lundeen, Departure
17. Simon McGrath, Who left the tap running?
Would you travel across the world to view some of these sculptures up close? Do you have any unique sculptures in your city?