14 Women Who Used the Power of Makeup to Change Beyond Recognition
Every woman knows how applying just a little bit of mascara and lipstick can boost your mood and make you feel more put together. In fact, wearing makeup can make you happier and even improve your thinking ability. Whether you want to hide your imperfections or enhance your natural beauty, makeup is a powerful tool that can help you feel as if you’re ready to rock the world.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything are sure you will be inspired by these 14 creative women who used the art of makeup to take their beauty to the next level.
1. “This is the first time that I’ve done anything so bold.”
2. “Before and after”
3. “I never wear eyeliner, so this smokey eye was definitely out of my comfort zone.”
4. “The Diwali edition”
5. “A 10 minute ’no-makeup makeup’ look! Concealer is my lifeline, please forgive my hair.”
6. “I did my friend’s makeup.”
7. “Before and after makeup”
8. “I love makeup.”
9. “How subtle is my no-makeup look?”
10. “Before and after soft-glam look”
11. “One of my proudest makeup applications! P.S. She loved it too.”
12. “Do I look better in heavy makeup or light foundation and lip gloss?”
13. “When people compliment how ’flawless’ my skin is, I think I’ve perfected the natural ’no-makeup look.’”
14. “Someone suggested on here for me to try purple to make my brown eyes pop!”
Are you a makeup enthusiast? Share your before and after photos with us!