15 Coincidences That Struck People When They Least Expected It
No matter how experienced someone becomes with the knowledge they have acquired, there will always be moments that amaze them. They can be uncanny coincidences, like meeting someone who is dressed exactly the same as them. Or taking a picture and then realizing that they look just like a very famous person.
Now I’ve Seen Everything knows that life is a bottomless barrel of surprises and coincidences that will never stop catching people unprepared.
1. “These bubbles in the shape of the spoon”
2. “I took a photo of me and a friend said I looked like Keanu. I scoffed, and she sent me this.”
3. “Bought some glasses for an easy costume — now wondering if my mum ever met Steve Jobs in 1996.”
4. “So apparently I looked like Elton John as a kid.”
5. “Boyfriend (30) and me (27) from when we were both 4.”
6. “My friend met himself at the beach.”
7. Looks like this cat had a secret life.
8. “A student said I looked like Miss Frizzle today. I teach science.”
9. “The surprising amount of bite marks on these IKEA display apples.”
10. “Eye twins!”
11. “I was strolling down the street when I spotted myself at the bus stop.”
12. “You’ve been to this house already.”
13. “My dad and I accidentally matched. A lot.”
14. The Rock and his look-alike. We had to look twice to make sure it isn’t the same person.
15. “They re-used the dog picture but added human teeth?”
Has anything this accidental ever happened to you, and what’s the story behind it? We would love to hear all about it.
Preview photo credit The Matrix / Warner Bros. and co-producers, poromenos / reddit
Now I've Seen Everything/People/15 Coincidences That Struck People When They Least Expected It
Share This Article