15 Family Photos That Left People Mind Blown with the Past
Going through old family albums is often synonym with finding treasures. However, some internet users are just incredibly lucky. Their gems feature famous people who either knew their relatives long ago or met them in a fluke. From Elvis Presley to Bruce Willis, these snaps are definitely priceless.
Now I’ve Seen Everything invites you to take a peek at people’s most impressive family photos.
1. “My grandma told us about a kid singer at a resort in Hawaii.
It was Bruno Mars.”
2. “My mom was childhood friends with John Travolta and we found a photo of my grandma and him after one of his shows.”
3. “My mom used to date Mike Tyson.”
4. “My grandmother meeting Walt Disney on a visit to Disneyland in 1956”
5. “My friend’s parents used to be friends with Drake’s parents.”
6. “My dad with David Bowie on vacation in Greece, 1988”
7. “My grandmother posing for a picture with her neighbor, Sylvester Stallone, after he finished filming Rocky, 1976”
8. “My grandfather with Elvis Presley, 1950s”
9. “Mid-to-late 1970s, my dad graduating from a class taught by Chuck Norris”
10. “My grandparents with Louis Armstrong”
11. “My dad with Robin Williams, circa 1989”
12. “My mom babysat for Bruce Willis’s sister. Here she (the one behind the chair) is with him and his siblings at a family gathering in 1990.”
13. “My parents with Elton John, circa 1988”
14. “Talking with my mom about Ozark and she told me she went skiing with Jason Bateman back on New Year’s Day in 1987.”
15. “My mom interviewing Mick Jagger and Brian Jones for Tiger Beat Magazine in the late 1960s”
When was the last time you looked through your family albums? Perhaps they’re also hiding a photo or 2 with celebrities?