15+ Lucky People Whose Day Couldn’t Have Gone in a Better Direction
Happiness is something we all strive for in our lives, however, we can’t experience it at all times. That’s why it’s so important to develop the skill to be able to not only notice the little things that brighten up your day and make you smile but also to be grateful for them. We can start small, with things like seeing a rabbit or playing with a kid, like our today’s heroes did.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything are bringing some of the happiest pics we could find on the Internet to you in this article.
1. “Today I went with my sister to pick up her new puppy from a corgi farm in the middle of nowhere. We were immediately greeted by about twelve of these outside.”
2. “The chances of us getting pregnant were extremely small. We still did it.”
3. “My little buddy decided to tag along for a ride on my tractor. He kept trying to nest in my beard.”
4. “She said yes!”
5. Puppy attack!
6. “My mom has always wanted to go to college. Yesterday, at age 65, was her first day. ”
7. “I’m pretty sure my grandpa was more excited about me going to Ireland than I was because he showed up at the airport like this.”
8. “To the guy who won all these tickets in Niagara — you rock!”
9. “We can finally adopt these kids!”
10. “My college is finally giving our tireless pizza chef the credit he deserves.”
11. “Was pleasantly surprised when this handsome fella decided to lean in and show off his good side.”
12. “My daughter playing in and seeing rain for the first time yesterday”
13. “My twins were born today.”
14. “Being 92 years old, Grandma was the most beautiful bridesmaid in the world. It’s the happiest day of my life.”
15. “It’s been 5 months since I released my squirrel, Daisy. She came back for the back scratches.”
16. “My wife captured this moment with my daughter and me on the train, while she was ’booping’ my nose with hers. Pure happiness!”
Bonus: cats can be on cloud nine, too.
What does true happiness mean to you? Was there ever a time in which you were extremely happy about the smallest thing? Tell us about it down below.