15 People and Animals With One-of-a-Kind Body Features
Some beings are just born extra special because of their unique appearance. Whether it’s a horse with 2 different-colored eyes or a woman with a pear-shaped pupil, they deserve appreciation. After all, it’s this sort of diversity that makes the world such a stunning place.
Now I’ve Seen Everything celebrates being diffent with a compilation displaying unique physical traits.
1. “My girlfriend was born without a nail.”
2. This kitten has 2 toes on one paw.
3. “My friend’s pretty horse has heterochromia (2 different colored eyes).”
4. “My customer described her as a leucistic bison. It’s a condition that results in less pigmentation than normal.”
5. “My jaw from below looks like my nose from above.”
6. “My kitten has hearts on her ears.”
7. “I have vitiligo and heterochromia.”
8. “I was born with extremely crooked thumbs.”
9. “My mom’s cat was born with no tail.”
10. “My arms bend the wrong way.”
11. “I have a pear-shaped pupil!”
12. “Just discovered my 4-week-old foster kitten has heterochromia. Only one of his eyes is changing color.”
13. “I’ve known people with vitiligo before, but I’ve never seen such a symmetrical pattern!”
14. “I’ve got too many bones in my mouth.”
15. “Today I’ve learned babies can be born with highlights. Congrats, Mom and Dad!”
- “Her mom had some tips, but way less, and it faded away after 2-3 days. No sign of fading so far (day 4) but it will probably happen. All the nurses at the pediatric hospital we’re at are in awe of her hair!”
If you could choose any physical “superpower,” what would you choose to have and why?