15+ People Who Were Casted in a Unique Mold
Body positivity campaigns teach us to accept and love our bodies, and breakaway from society’s harmful stereotypes. And it makes sense to see the beauty in our own anatomy. The individuals on this list were born with special body parts, and instead of looking at them as “imperfections,” they showed the world what makes them truly unique.
Now I’ve Seen Everything found 17 people who embraced and openly shared their distinct body features.
1. “Instead of a belly button, I was born with a belly spiral. A one-in-a-million birth defect!”
2. “Me and the tallest person I’ve ever met. Just in case you’re wondering, I’m 5’11”."
3. “I have sectoral heterochromia. I’m really happy I was born with something that special!”
4. “I’ve had these marks on my left hand since I was born.”
5. “I was born with different colored eyelashes but the same colored eyes.”
6. “My sister has natural elf ears.”
7. “I have Brachydactyly type D, or ’toe thumbs’ on both my hands.”
8. “My own freckled eye”
9. “I have a 6th toenail on my left foot, also known as an accessory nail.”
10. “It took me until 28 to realize I actually look a whole lot better without caking a second skin on to hide my spots.”
11. “I have partial heterochromia (2 different colors in my eyes).”
12. “My daughter was born with highlights.”
13. “Happy national different colored eyes day... to me!”
14. “I have a single white eyelash on my left eye.”
15. “I have Raynaud’s Syndrome so sometimes when it’s cold out my fingers do this.”
16. “My friend has central heterochromia. Her eyes change color around the center.”
17. “I have these weird birthmarks in my ear that look like piercings.”
Do you or someone you know have a distinctive trait? If so, let us know, we’d love to read your stories in the comments.