15 People Who Were Gifted With Extraordinary Body Features
There are many genetic mutations that gift people with unusual features. For example, polydactyly is when people are born with more than 5 fingers or toes on each foot or hand, and it occurs in 1 in every 1,000 births. Heterochromia is also a condition that gives people 2 different colored eyes and it appears in about 1% of the population. No matter the mutation, we love how they make humans unique.
Now I’ve Seen Everything is amazed at how nature works sometimes and gives people features that make them stand out from the crowd.
1. “My belly button attracts a lot of comments.”
2. “My pinkie was the only finger to get numb when working outside in the winter.”
3. “A thing I can do with my double palm thumb joint.”
4. When your poliosis looks like a hairstyle.
5. “Is this Central Heterochromia?”
6. “To the lady with elf ears, you are not alone.”
7. “Congenital defect — Symbrachydactyly.”
8. “There’s a patch on my leg that doesn’t get goosebumps.”
9. “I have rare a hereditary disorder, which causes bone growths on various body parts.”
10. “My kid is a shark (2 adult teeth growing behind primary teeth).”
11. “Was at a water park and seen the ‘hang six’ on the wall, it so happens I have 6 toes on my left foot.”
12. “Apparently this is a malformation where your thumbs have an extra phalanx.”
13. “I have sectoral heterochromia and what I think is a pretty cool eye pattern.”
14. “My boss has 2 pinkies conjoined into one.”
15. “A row of my eyelashes fell out.”
Do you have any unusual traits on your body that would definitely attract people’s attention?