16 Kids Who Proved That Their Brains Are the Most Unique in the World
There are a few reasons why kids think and see the world differently than adults do. First of all, kids don’t care about what other people think and if they will judge them for their actions. Also, their imagination runs wild and it’s not always logic that makes them navigate in life.
Now I’ve Seen Everything feels proud for these kids and how their brain works in tremendously unique ways.
1. Everyone needs some motivation.
2. I mean, probably.
3. This is obvious, isn’t it?
4. The best type of keyboard.
5. Good choice
6. That must have hurt.
7. Done as instructed.
8. “I’ll see you all when this kid wins a Nobel Prize.”
9. Honesty is important.
10. Lovely child
11. “Potentially the best answer my daughter has ever given on a worksheet.”
12. “My son has 2 pairs of sneakers and took both left shoes this morning. Still, he didn’t get confused and ended up making this. I was both mortified and impressed.”
13. They learned from the best.
14. It has the word “fruit” in it.
15. “My fourth grader’s math homework. She said, ’This way I didn’t even need to think about it.’”
16. “Told the kids to ’clean up.’ The kids responded by saying, ’What’s the living room for? LIVING!’”
Do you have kids, and if so, have they ever given you an answer or done something that you thought was super smart?