18 Celebrities Who Proudly Display What Many Would Consider Flaws
A few years ago, celebrities used to take care of their image, looking for perfection. No wrinkles, stretch marks, cellulite, or pimples, for example. That false projection of lack of imperfections marked a stereotype of beauty unattainable for most women, who have to deal with all of those constatantly. But things have changed a lot in the past few years.
1. Salma Hayek is not ashamed to show the red spots on her legs after shaving. We all suffer from strawberry legs once in a while.
2. Blake Lively doesn’t mind having cellulite. She wears short dresses and knows there’s nothing to be embarrassed about.
3. Supermodel Natalia Vodianova urges women not to be ashamed of their period, as it is a natural physiological process.
4. Kendall Jenner makes no secret that she has been fighting pimples on her face all her life.
5. Sarah Jessica Parker is not ashamed of the folds in her abdomen and wears crop tops without any problems.
6. According to the wrinkles on her forehead, Keira Knightley doesn’t go to the beautician for a face lift. Why should she try to avoid the natural aging process?
7. Priyanka Chopra agrees with that approach and refuses to get a facelift.
8. Kim Kardashian isn’t ashamed of her underarm creases.
9. Imperfect breast shape and stretch marks did not stop Lady Gaga from becoming the most debatable figure in show business.
10. Alyssa Milano is not bothered by stretch marks on her breasts either.
11. Zoe Saldaña prefers a natural manicure. The actress doesn’t get her nails done, not even to attend red carpet events.
12. Rumer Willis has an extraordinary appearance, i.e., protruding ears and a big jaw, and she’s not ashamed of it. We are simply fascinated by her energy.
13. Rooney Mara’s less-than-perfect posture didn’t stop her from having a successful career.
14. Jessica Chastain has pale skin but clearly doesn’t want to resort to tanning salon services, and that’s fine.
15. Kate Bosworth is famous for her protruding ears and heterochromia. But few have noticed that her legs are not perfectly straight.
16. Facial hair adds even more charm to Emilia Clarke’s face.
17. Lily-Rose Depp shows a scar on her abdomen and, in doing so, implies that it is not a reason to be ashamed of it.
18. The wonderful Helena Bonham Carter can afford to forget about shaving. And we understand her perfectly
What stereotype of beauty seems outdated to you? How much do you care about looking “perfect”?