19 People That Nature Gifted With Something Truly Extraordinary
They say that all humans are unique, and no one looks exactly like anyone else. That is way more true than we often realize, since there are people whose characteristics can only be found in a few others around the globe. And while it’s easy to criticize them for their weird uniqueness, we choose to celebrate them.
Now I’ve Seen Everything unearthed 16 pictures that prove some people are a little bit more unique than everybody else.
1. “My hand, I have more than 5 fingers, but less than six.”
2. “I don’t have a thumb joint but my ring/pinky knuckle more than makes up for it.”
3. A person born with the characteristics of pectus excavatum
4. Surprisingly, 1 in every 2,000-3,000 babies are born with webbed toes every year.
5. Vitiligo can create the most unique patterns.
6. “Does your thumb do this?”
7. “My nephew’s nostrils are shaped like little hearts.”
8. “My beard has always swirled like this. Same on both sides!”
9. “The inner part of my eye is yellow. My photography friend was so intrigued that she used her macro lens to capture my eye.”
10. “I’ve got Morton’s toe, but only on one foot. This is not something I’ve ever seen before.”
11. “I don’t have a ’swan-neck deformity,’ but I can still bend my fingers in a weird way.”
12. “I can bend my first two toes independently of the others.”
13. Must be nice knowing that you’re so unique!
14. Partially webbed hands
15. “Gas bubbles in my eye”
16. “I only have one joint in my pinkies.”
17. “I have muscle hypertrophy (muscles grow big without exercise). I got botox in my jaw yesterday because of this.”
18. “I have a little white crescent in my eye (it’s harmless).”
19. “My aunt’s hands due to Reynaud’s”
Do you or any of those close to you happen to have any distinctive features? We’d love to see them.