20 Observant People Who Caught Life’s Little Miracles on Camera
We’re spending so much time glued to our phones that we might be missing out on millions of little gifts life has in store for us. But these 20 people believe what goes on around us is way more interesting than what’s on our phones.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything agree with them, and we invite you to take a look at their discoveries.
1. “Found a very tall sunflower, I’m 5’10” for comparison."
2. “This big orange mushroom I found today”
3. “Someone forgot to add the biscuit thing to this cone.”
4. “My Japanese friend found a game about himself in a shop in the Netherlands.”
5. “My electric kettle has a hidden video game in its temperature screen.”
6. The Irish passport has a tricolor binding.
7. “Found a little surprise in the library book I borrowed.”
“Dear next reader,
When I got this book, someone had left a winning Powerball ticket worth $100 in it. It was a nice surprise! I figured I’d pass some of it along.
Here’s your share — enjoy!”
8. “I paint hidden fore-edge paintings that appear with a slight fanning of the book.”
9. “My bag of coffee has a map inside. Excited to finish the bag and see the whole thing.”
10. “My dog tore open his Yoda plush toy and the squeaker inside is a heart.”
11. “Found this in the grass during my walk!”
12. “I posted a picture of the inside of my broken paintbrush mug, and another Redditor finished painting the scene. Today a package arrived that brings the whole thing full circle!”
13. “I found this in a Burger King bathroom.”
14. This bench in Manchester, UK
15. Be careful, Santa’s crossing!
16. Once upon a time, on a sidewalk...
17. A man created a QR-code lamp which he places behind him during Zoom calls. As soon as someone is tempted to scan it, the light will come on.
18. “I found a flower growing out of a sunflower.”
19. “At just the right time of day, this weird silhouette painting on the ground finally makes sense. A roller coaster!”
20. “Winnie the Pooh in some brick work at my house”
Which discoveries did you find most interesting? Have you ever made any unexpected or interesting discoveries?