20 People Who Were Brave Enough to Get Plastic Surgery, and Regret Nothing
Plastic surgery often gets a bad rep, but it can have wholesome results on someone’s life. It has the power to give back self-love to those who look in the mirror and don’t like what they see. Thankfully, people are taking to the internet to show the positive side of different beauty procedures. Have a look for yourself!
Now I’ve Seen Everything collected a few before-and-after images that prove how changing your appearance can make you glow.
1. “61 years old. Lower face lift, neck lift, upper bleph, fat transfer and no regrets.”
2. This courageous woman shared the perfect results of her rhinoplasty, one-week post-op. Amazing results!
3. “Before and after: 2 years post-op for rhinoplasty and 2 months post-op for blepharoplasty and eyebrow lift.”
4. “I did an otoplasty. Happy with the results but still nervous about talking to people.”
5. “2 weeks post-op septorhinoplasty!”
6. “Follow-up 3 weeks post-rhinoplasty results. Thrilled with it already, even with a lot of swelling yet to go down over the next year.”
7. “Update: 10 days post-procedure of chin and jowl lipo! Really happy.”
8. “I did a hair transplant and this is the result 18 months later.”
9. “61 days post-forehead reduction and brow lift. 100% worth it.”
10. “I had double jaw surgery and genioplasty a year and 8 months ago. My next goal is nostril reduction.”
11. “Before & (11 days) after blepharoplasty”
12. This girl decided to reduce her double chin and the result is amazing!
13. “Maxillofacial surgery and mentoplasty, 1 year apart”
14. “Top and bottom gingivectomy! Photos 4 months apart.”
15. “Before and after 2 ml of lip filler. Absolute game-changer.”
16. “7 weeks post-op septorhino. I didn’t realize how much swelling could fluctuate still!”
17. “Before/after chin & jaw liposuction. So happy!”
18. “Only less than 2 weeks post-op septorhinoplasty, but first time going out in public.”
19. “Before & after having double jaw surgery for an overbite, a 3 piece LeFort 1, a genioplasty, and a septoplasty. Loving the results!”
20. “2.5 Months post-op — septorhinoplasty, chin implant, chin lipo”
Have you ever thought about doing something like this? In your opinion, which of these people changed the most? Share your thoughts in the comment section.
Preview photo credit phoenixproject2021 / Reddit
Now I've Seen Everything/People/20 People Who Were Brave Enough to Get Plastic Surgery, and Regret Nothing
Share This Article