20 Times Plastic Surgery Made People Feel Happier When Looking in the Mirror
Self-confidence is a strong skill that we should always work on developing. When we look in the mirror and notice things that don’t quite fit the way we want, plastic surgery can be the answer. People have gone all-in on lip lifts, rhinoplasty, and hair transplants and have decided to share their progress with all of us.
If there’s something Now I’ve Seen Everything loves to see, it’s people flaunting their best, upgraded self and, most importantly, their happiness.
1. “6 weeks post-op lip lift and rhinoplasty”
2. “My main concern was fixing my severely deviated S-shaped septum.”
3. “Hair transplant, 6 months post-op”
4. “My nose used to be so crooked!”
5. “I’m still getting used to it. It’s the nose I dreamt of having for a long time.”
6. “Aging in reverse: 2017, 2019, and today”
7. “Pre-op vs two months post-op. It’s so nice not to think about my nose all the time.”
8. “I loved my new nose as soon as I first saw it. It was so dramatic, I cried tears of joy when I got the cast off!”
9. “This is me after 10 years of procedures: chin, jaw, hair transplant, and rhinoplasty.”
10. “3 weeks after double-chin liposuction. Huge improvement, it goes down a little every day!”
11. “I feel more like myself, healthier and happier! I began sleeping much better too!”
12. “3 weeks post-facial feminization surgery. Facial dysphoria is 100% gone!”
13. “I used to be self-conscious when I was young — glad to have moved past it!”
14. “My only regret is that I waited until I was 38.”
15. “My sliding genioplasty really balanced everything out.”
16. “As long as I can remember, I have had prominent glands under my jaw. Now I’m happier than I was 20 years ago.”
17. “Before and after having double jaw surgery for an overbite— I’m loving the results!”
18. “My breathing has improved dramatically. So did my quality of life.”
19. “I used to wear big glasses to hide my nose. Now I’m okay if someone snaps a pic of me!”
20. “Double jaw surgery for an overbite and open bite. I’m 4 months post-op, and I finally have a jawline!”
What would you change about your appearance?