15 Celebrity Couples Who Didn’t Let Their Age Gap Get in the Way of Their Love
You’re never too old or too young to fall in love — even in Hollywood. There are lots of May-December couples in Tinseltown, and some of them have quite a significant age difference between them. Critics tend to be skeptic about these kinds of relationships, but these famous pairs proved that their love is stronger than the gap between their years.
Now I’ve Seen Everything rounded up a list of 16 celebrity couples who looked beyond the age bracket of their partners, and found genuine happiness with each other.
1. Britney Spears and Sam Asghari, 13 years
2. Leonardo DiCaprio and Camila Morrone, 23 years
3. Jay-Z and Beyoncé, 12 years
4. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds, 11 years
5. Camila Alves and Matthew McConaughey, 14 years
6. Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed, 10 years
7. Jeff Goldblum and Emilie Livingston, 30 years
8. Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger, 10 years
9. Hayley Roberts and David Hasselhoff, 28 years
10. Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas, 10 years
11. Bruce Willis and Emma Heming, 23 years
12. Richard Gere and Alejandra Silva, 33 years
13. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi, 15 years
14. Heidi Klum and Tom Kaulitz, 16 years
15. Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson, 13 years
16. Patrick Stewart and Sunny Ozell, 38 years
What is the maximum age difference you have had with a partner? Do you think relationships between people with a large age difference can work? Why?