15 Designs That Are a Bit Too Outside the Box
Being a designer is all about being original, but sometimes the line between a genius creation and a bizarre one is thin. From a scarf that replicates a shopping receipt to a mailbox that looks like a swordfish, these items aren’t everyone’s cup of tea. However, we can’t deny how memorable and eye-catching they are.
Now I’ve Seen Everything collected a few designs that may challenge people’s taste.
1. “A keyboard with cheese-styled keycaps”
2. “My coworker’s scarf looks like a CVS receipt.”
3. It’s quite a striking set of instruments.
4. “An interesting house being built in my hometown in Bulgaria”
5. “This pointy balcony”
6. “A three-legged table that my boss found and put in my office”
7. “My aunt’s nephew’s haircut”
8. “I find this seashell kitten my mom loves absolutely horrifying.”
9. “I saw this and just had to share.”
10. “Asked my mum for a bedside table lamp for Christmas and received this sassy young lady.”
11. “An excavator’s shovel mug. That’s tea with milk, by the way.”
12. “These Campbell’s tomato soup shoes I received for Christmas years ago”
13. “This mailbox in my neighborhood”
14. “4 years ago today, I got married, this was my cake.”
15. “Unsure if comically great or horrendously absurd, but they’re mine now.”
What’s the most bizarre thing you own? We’re eager to check out your photos in the comments!