15+ People Who Are Strong Enough Not to Let Little Mishaps Ruin Their Day
When we wake up in the morning, we can never predict what the day has prepared for us, whether it’s good or bad news. Even the biggest optimists sometimes have bad things happen to them, but their attitude helps them go through any trouble.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything believe that all people should try to laugh at the little inconveniences life throws at us similar to our today’s heroes, who chose to share their mishaps with the Internet.
1. “Tried my hand at sledding today.”
2. “My friend wanted to take a nice picture of her daughter.”
3. “My friend dressed up as his mom & tried to get his phone back.”
4. “My beanbag popped, any tips for collecting the white balls?”
5. “So my girlfriend tried to take a picture with her puppy when a bird slammed into the window.”
6. “Security tried to get this cat out of my local supermarket. Failed.”
7. “Today I celebrate the 2-year anniversary of breaking off my front tooth. By breaking off the other one on a piece of bacon.”
8. “I’m literally in a bathroom stall at work right now covered in clown paint. I just tried wiping it off and it’s not coming off.”
9. “My buddies’ dog really got that good haircut.”
10. “Whole kitchen sink just fell out of the counter.”
11. “My friend got a tattoo, he wanted it to say ‘Legends.’ Close enough?”
12. “New cable lines installed, boss!”
13. “Never ask your hairdresser for ’something different.’”
14. “Left my work gloves outside for a couple of days. Went to get them and found this.”
15. “Ordered a clone stuffed animal to resemble our cat. About to ask for my money back.”
16. “Fiancée tried to make doughnuts but added too much butter. I introduce to you, the muffnut.”
17. “Moved into my own apartment. Did not know that this space would be used for all the town’s celebrations. The stage is right behind that wall. Goodbye rest.”
18. “I’ve been looking for my third shaker spiral ball for a couple of weeks now.”
What is the latest failure that made you just roll your eyes and laugh? How do you usually treat your mistakes?