15+ People Who Stumbled Upon Something Jaw-Dropping
Some people are just lucky: They always see something worth telling others about. Such people can simply walk into a store and see a tree inside, or they stumble upon a super-skinny Volvo with only two wheels. Fascinating finds like these only prove that life is exciting for those who look out for little treasures.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything made a compilation of amazing things people shared online.
1. “My husband’s fully reflective iridescent rain set”
2. “Red corn from Georgia that looks more like pomegranates”
3. “This tree inside 7eleven”
4. “I saw a skinny 2-wheel Volvo.”
5. “Took a flash photo of my boyfriend in a reflective jacket.”
6. “The rainbow appearance of new feathers on a baby macaw”
7. “An original, sealed copy of Bruce Willis’ debut album”
8. “Giant 4.5-kg Toblerone chocolate bar”
9. “These insect eggs look like little smiley faces.”
10. “This message stamped on the squeaker inside the stuffed animal my dog just destroyed”
11. “Perfect caramel gradient from sugar”
12. “I accidentally triggered a ’man overboard’ buoy we found on the beach this morning.”
13. The top of the glass sheared off perfectly.
14. “Decomposing jeans I found on the job yesterday.”
15. “The guy who does the grass for my building left a rectangle of wildflowers so the bees can use them.”
16. A business card made out of maple wood
17. “A log loaded with coins I found in the Welsh countryside”
18. Googly eyes would make this perfect.
What sights have you come across that gave you a pleasant surprise? Share your pictures and stories with us.