15 People Whose Family Was Born With the Gift of Comedy
Family life comes with its challenges, but for many, it also comes with a generous dose of laughter. Whether it’s through photo recreations, pranks, or spontaneous moments caught on camera, some people provide their loved ones with countless precious memories. Luckily, social media allows us all to enjoy the adventures of these humorous folks.
Now I’ve Seen Everything collected proof that some families deserve their own sitcom.
1. “My dad and brother recreated a photo 26 years later.”
2. “My wife didn’t want to take maternity pictures, so I hired a photographer and took her place.”
3. “My little sister has seen some things.”
4. “I angrily asked my husband why he didn’t sleep in bed. He sends me this.”
5. “My uncle found a Halloween costume of himself.”
6. “Parents used to tell my brother and I that we used to have another brother who turned into a mushroom from not taking a bath. They even added him to the family albums.”
7. ’’My sister put a level on her head and said, ’It helps me think straight.’"
8. ’’My son’s ’poop face’’’
9. “So my aunt and uncle got divorced.”
10. “I’m staying at my parents place for the night. My mom prepared the couch for me. I’m 27.”
11. “My sister was nagging me to do it.”
12. “My brother as Edgar Allen Po”
13. “My brother is prepared for his Skype interview.”
14. “Faceswapped my brother and my daughter. I will never stop laughing at this.”
15. “When my husband finds my hair extensions”
Do you enjoy pulling pranks on your family members? Share a hilarious situation that a relative has put you in!