15+ People Whose Sense of Humor Can Make Any Gloomy Day Brighter
Researchers found out in which country people smile the most, and it turned out to be Nigeria, the most populous country in Africa. Other places where people experience a lot of positive experiences include Paraguay, Panama, Guatemala, Mexico, and El Salvador. But no matter where you live, it’s still a good idea to look for the things that will make you show your pretty smile to the world.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything are glad to help you with this task, as we’ve gathered some pics from internet users that made us smile, and will hopefully bring you positive emotions, too.
1. “Having fun with my little guy’s hairline”
2. “I asked my 17-year-old son what he wanted to eat for breakfast.”
3. “While walking on the sidewalk, I thought my wife was about to tell me she was my father.”
4. “Always knew my son and I would bond instantly, built up such a good relationship. Here’s our family photo!”
5. “I told my father I wouldn’t be home for Christmas. Then I flew 3,000 miles and wrapped myself up by the tree.”
6. “I love visiting my aunt for Christmas.”
7. “When you just can’t hold it in...”
8. “He said he was fishing for laughs.”
9. “My grandpa’s doorbell”
10. “I do love Fig Newton’s.”
11. “Saw this on my walk to work.”
12. “I think my wife is trying to suggest something.”
13. “When you forgot Easter exists and daycare says ‘we’re having the egg hunt tomorrow, bring a basket’.”
14. “Clever use of a sticker”
15. “My husband is a plumber and his company sent chocolate toilets.”
16. “Teaching my 10-month-old daughter about the Infinity Stones.”
17. “My dad complains about doing dishes, so my sister made him a dish sponge cake for Father’s Day.”
In your opinion, what’s a clear sign that someone has a great sense of humor? Are you the type of person that can tell a good joke until the end, or do you usually laugh before you even finish it? Let us know in the comments.