15+ People Whose Special Superpower Is to Make People Laugh
Stress is inevitable, but laughter can be a good coping mechanism to help us deal with life’s difficulties. Luckily, there are many people who are blessed with a great sense of humor, and they do not hesitate to spread cheer and good vibes to everyone around them.
Now I’ve Seen Everything found 18 individuals who are like heroes that save us from sad and boring days, with their special ability to put a grin on our faces.
1. Someone in their office did a tribute for Bruce Willis.
2. “Today is my last day of work at this job, so I brought in a cake for everyone.”
3. “Working on a calendar of me enjoying all the seasons”
4. “Found this on the clearance rack. Ready to grow my extra set of arms this winter.”
5. “This is an actual interview going on at the office. We take Halloween very seriously.”
6. They picked the perfect icon for this salt spreading machine.
7. “My brother punched a hole in the wall, so my mum framed it.”
8. “I asked my sister for a hedgehog cake for my birthday...”
9. “My teacher’s wallpaper”
10. “My son is getting a Nintendo Switch for his 7th birthday. But first, this.”
11. “My mate and I have been hiding this statue in each other’s houses for over 15 years.”
“I don’t remember how it started, but this is his latest hiding spot.”
12. “I turned a picture of my Labrador pooping into a puzzle, and gave it to my dad as a gift.”
“He put it together, framed it, and gave it back to me.”
13. “My co-worker and his roommate are in the middle of a prank war. This is what he woke up to this morning.”
14. “The things my wife does...”
15. “My wife sent me out to get winter storm supplies. Returned with this. I feel safer already.”
16. “My dad’s sisters went on a trip and didn’t invite him. So he photoshopped himself into a picture of them from the trip, and gave it to them as a gift.”
17. “My parasailing guides had a great sense of humor.”
18. “This mask given to me by my grandma never fails to make strangers laugh.”
When was the last time you laughed your heart out? Who is the person that sparks the most joy within you?