15+ Times Kids’ Sense of Humor Could Outshine Any Comedian’s
Sabotaging a work call with a hilarious prank or photobombing a wedding picture — sometimes kids’ sense of humor can be a little out of control. However, no one can deny the fact that such behavior makes each day of their parents unique and fun (for the most part).
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything would like to present to you some kids who would get an A+ in joking around if they had this subject in their curriculum.
1. “My kid did this portrait of me over 10 years ago. I still look the same, IMO.”
2. “My daughter’s plan against the Boogeyman.”
3. “Our niece wasn’t thrilled about the first kiss.”
4. “My son said he was hot and wanted ice cream. This is not what I expected.”
5. “I told him that when there was nothing left on his plate, he could have a popsicle. He dumped all his mac and cheese on the table and said, ’clean plate club.’”
6. “My son wanted a beard to go with his costume, but we couldn’t afford it. So he cut his own hair and glued it on his face.”
7. “Dad! Take a picture of me in my snowboat!”
8. “So my daughter and I picked up my wife from a work trip...”
9. “My son thought it would be funny to put his toy in front of the baby monitor.”
10. My kids thought this was funny...
11. I told my kid he could pick one donut from the store.
12. “My 7-year-old son’s brilliant way to never lose the only key he has for this lock.”
13. “Turns out my 12-year-old and her friends think my aggravated expression is funny enough to be their wallpaper.”
14. We have no words.
15. “I see your garbage dollars and raise you a hole punched dollar.”
16. “I canceled a call mid-presentation because my 9-year-old told me the water was running all over her bathroom floor.”
What’s the funniest thing your kid has ever done?