16 Times People Got So Many Emotions Thanks to Their Neighbors
The concept of neighbors has changed throughout the years and in today’s era people hardly know who lives next to them. And even if they do, they will probably not make any big efforts to get to know them and be their friends. Maybe it’s because people are much busier today and they don’t trust to open their door to anyone that rings their bell. And it looks like having a good or a bad neighbor is simply a matter of luck.
1. “Lost my husband suddenly 6 months ago, lost my cat last week. Today, my neighbor brought me this baby girl. Smiled for the first time in days.”
2. “I’m on vacation for a week and asked my neighbor to go check on our cat. He checked on more than that.”
3. “My neighbor just got their car detailed; it’s so shiny that the sun’s reflection melted my blinds.”
4. The only guard you need is a good neighbor.
5. “The neighbors from above threw their trash off the balcony onto my car.”
6. “My husband is in the process of redoing our lawn. I didn’t want our neighbors to think we were neglectful homeowners, so I made a sign.”
7. “My sons kicked their football into the neighbor’s yard. This is how it was found today.”
8. When your neighborhood is your home.
9. “Demolishing the house next door couldn’t resist.”
10. “A new neighbor put a plastic mannequin in his window.”
11. “This neighbor at my apartment is threatening to tow anyone who parks in their UNRESERVED spot.”
12. “The next-door neighbor parks both cars in front of my house, blocks my mailbox, and leaves theirs open.”
13. Neighbors that care.
14. “The neighbors across the hall were told to remove their bikes from the shared hallway. This is their response.”
15. “Left this in my neighbor’s garden to cheer them up.”
16. When you love someone, you are willing to do anything to make them happy.
How do you feel about your neighbors? Do yo have a good relationship with them or does it often get rocky between you?