18 People Who Can Spot the Bright Side in Any Situation
Although we can’t escape from life’s challenges no matter how much we’d want to, what we can do is control our reactions towards them. Because while most people would feel devastated, annoyed or angry at some situations, others prefer to laugh and turn their misfortunes into a hilarious story. And by doing this, we’re not just uplifting our mood, we are also reminding ourselves that life is so sweet and every moment should be spent savoring it.
Now I’ve Seen Everything has prepared a collection of photos from people who chose to smile and spread positivity no matter what happens.
1. My grandad on his 95th birthday: ’’At least now I can stop worrying about leaving you.’’
2. ’’At least it’s symmetrical!’’
3. “At least my bra has pockets, unlike almost any other clothing item I have.”
4. The perfect way to fix a dent on the car
5. “I broke my wrist and got bored of the plain old cast, so I decorated it Iron Man style.”
6. “I may have lost a leg, but at least I’m able to rotate my knee 360 degrees now.”
7. “Hotel room service had some fun with my glasses.”
8. “Finally, my hand is useful for something other than drying the inside of drinking glasses!”
9. “Our paint can broke last night and dried in a really fun way.”
10. “I ordered a tablet stand but it looks like I received the Enterprise.”
11. “My window cracked, so I fixed it the only way I know how.”
12. “My wife made crutches for her T-rex planter after a storm broke one of his legs.”
13. “The last thing made by my printer before it broke”
14. “I loved the look of this iPad cover but later realized it’s the same as my dining room wall covering. I know what I like.”
15. “An icicle dripped off my roof into a bottle. It refroze and the bottle shattered to reveal this near-perfect ice bottle.”
16. “A good buddy of mine spilled coffee on his shirt and then fixed it with a Sharpie.”
17. “My friend’s son broke his arm. His mom decorated his cast.”
18. ’’Well, at least my teeth don’t itch anymore...’’
Do you remember a time when you used optimism to make everything better? Do you see the positive side of things more?