18 Pictures That Can Make Your Brain Run in Circles
Sometimes it’s the lighting, or taking a picture from a weird angle, or double exposure that make photos highly confusing. In some of them we can find the solution if we take a close look. However, sometimes no matter how long you look at them, you might not be able to figure out what’s going on.
Now I’ve Seen Everything just loves a good eye puzzle and we are sure that you will adore them too.
1. This dog has exquisitely long and human-like legs.
2. “This pretty little dragonfly in my garden looks like it’s smiling.”
3. “My girlfriend took a pic that made it look like I was trapped in the concrete.”
4. “It’s as if all the stars in the universe aligned because, just like them, you’ll never see this cat do this again in your life.”
5. “One of my luckiest moments while doing photography.”
6. Something went very wrong here.
7. “Giant bookshelf”
8. “The way this man was standing made it look like he had no head.”
9. “The shadows make these eggs look mushy.”
10. “Walked outside to this surprise! It looks like a rose, just formed by the wind!”
11. “My dog doesn’t have buck teeth. It’s the snow that made it look like he does.”
12. “Branding caught me off guard for a second.”
13. “I took a picture of a fantastic goose, but there was a pigeon right behind it that made it look like it had a unique beak.”
14. “The combination of sun and table made it look like I was wearing fishnets.”
15. “The beluga plane looks exactly like a beluga.”
16. “An accidental reflection made it look like the gorilla took the kid.”
17. “My bag looks like Jabba the Hutt.”
18. “Reflection on an iron”
Do you enjoy having your brain and eyes feel confused? What is the most recent thing you saw that made you refresh your eyes and take a second look?