20 Pics That Prove There’s Never Down Time With Family
There’s not a more long-lasting adventure than life shared with family. Between pranks, hysterical mishaps, and other memorable moments, there’s barely any time to appreciate how truly epic it all is. But worry not, in an era where social media allows for infinite photo albums, we have plenty of content to remind you to cherish every second, even the crazy ones.
Now I’ve Seen Everything found some people whose family life gets laughs out of all of us.
1. “My daughter’s reaction to seeing me in a suit for the first time”
2. “My little brother decided to celebrate his eighth birthday at his favorite place: the dentist.”
3. “When a family argument about dog pants gets out of hand”
4. “My friend wanted her family to take her to an art museum for Mother’s Day.”
5. “My family is pretty odd. Tonight, my mom hired an Elvis impersonator and didn’t tell anyone about it.”
6. “This is how my 13-year-old nephew does his homework.”
7. “My short mom sends our family photos of her with really tall people.”
8. “My daughter was feeling sick when she went to bed, so I gave her a bucket. This is how I found her later.”
9. “My wife is way too amused at my sister’s gift to me.”
10. “My daughter hates it when her sandwich is not cut perfectly in half. My wife had to up her game to annoy her.”
11. “My wife just texted me this picture of our cat playing behind the TV.”
12. “My wife thinks she’s funny, I tend to agree.”
13. “My nephew at the mall”
14. “If you let your older brother take an ugly picture of you, you will get it on a custom color-changing mug as a gag gift.”
15. “Just my mom and aunt doing family things in Wales...”
16. “I think my toddler was hungry.”
17. “My friend’s grandma’s put a magazine cut-out of Leonardo DiCaprio over her late (not so nice) husband’s face.”
18. “My uncle’s 4-year-old daughter was not happy to discover her dad’s Halloween costume.”
19. “The best pic of my daughter and me at the beach”
20. “I let my niece put makeup on me. Yep, I’m her favorite uncle for sure.”
Who is your funniest family member? What funny situation involving your family do you remember?