15+ Times Actors Together with Their Stunt Doubles Made Us Rub Our Eyes
A part of the complicated process of creating movies is making sure everything looks smooth, including dangerous stunts performed by professionals. They are so good at this that we as viewers often have no clue someone else did the stunts, not our favorite actors.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything wanted to acknowledge stunt doubles’ hard work and talent, so we gathered some pics here that show their amazing resemblance with actors.
1. Daniel Craig and his stunt double on the set of No Time to Die
2. Bruce Willis surrounded by his stunt doubles filming Cop Out
3. Scarlett Johansson and Heidi Moneymaker, Marvel movies
4. Keanu Reeves and his stunt double, John Wick: Chapter 3 — Parabellum
5. Gal Gadot and Christiaan Bettridge on the set of Wonder Woman
6. Robin Williams, and Mike Mitchell, Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb
7. Melissa McBride and Karin Justman look almost like twins.
8. Chris Hemsworth and Bobby Holland Hanton, The Huntsman: Winter’s War
9. Jennifer Lopez and her stunt double Vanessa Vander Pluym on the set of Shades of Blue
10. It must’ve not been that scary for Jared Padalecki to fight with the evil guy in the Supernatural series. After all, his stunt double was always there for him.
11. Reese Witherspoon and Marilee Lessley, Big Little Lies
12. Actress and stunt double Anisha Gibbs is one of the constant doubles for Halle Berry
13. Taron Egerton and Luke Scott, Kingsman: The Golden Circle
14. Taylor Lautner and his stunt double must’ve always been out of breath while filming a series of complex tricks.
15. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and Tanoai Reed, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
16. Zoe Saldana and her stunt doubles in Gamora masks
When you watch a film, do you even think about who is in a certain scene: the actor or the stunt double? Maybe you have a favorite stunt double? Tell us about them in the comment section below.