22 Things That Are as Real as the Air We Breathe (Even If You Can’t Believe It)
Things happen in life that may seem curious to us, such as finding an image on the floor that looks exactly like the one on the keychain in your hands or running into another bride dressed exactly like you on your wedding day. These are events that can make us believe in the existence of chance.
At Now I’ve Seen Everything we found images that show that any given day can result in something unpredictable.
1. “My push broom broke and it gave me a mini broom.”
2. “Body heat making it look like little ghosts floating at the bus stop.”
3. “The way this leaf blends into the parking line”
4. “What shoes?”
5. “This manhole cover got so wet that now it looks like a yin and yang.”
6. “The weird way the cats in my neighborhood sit”
7. “I think the same teacher got into the yearbook twice.”
8. “It took me a good 5 minutes to find her.”
9. “Woke up early and surprised the syrup bottle.”
10. “Someone spay painted ’hi’ in our Walmart parking lot. Just wanted to reply..... ’Hi!’”
11. “A pill I took”
12. “Found the exact same image as on my grandad’s car keys laying on the ground.”
13. “My best friend got married and the only other bride we ran into was wearing the exact same dress!”
14. “Reflection on the glass makes a perfect alien helmet.”
15. “Ladybug leaving a vapor trail”
16. “Bubble got stuck on one small strand of a spiderweb.”
17. “The lighting through the Golden Cathedral Arch strangely resembles my dog.”
18. “My mother and my wife’s mother coincidentally both had photos taken on the same pony over 70 years ago in Montreal.”
19. “This guy looks the same as the guy in the picture above him.”
20. “Couldn’t find my shirt this morning.”
21. There is a cat sitting exactly on the bank’s logo.
22. “Pic my husband took of me passing him a pencil.”
What has been the most interesting thing that has happened to you by coincidence?