14 Celebrities Who Opened Their Hearts to Love Later in Life
Some people believe that finding love later in life is better, since relationships tend to be more authentic. Also, both people are probably more experienced and they know exactly what they want in life. Even if one person is much older than the other, the relationship can work in a surprisingly balanced way.
Now I’ve Seen Everything believes that there is no limit to love and these couples prove that age nor cultural differences can be barriers.
1. Madonna and her partner Ahlamalik
2. Sofia Vergara and her husband Joe Manganiello
3. Bruce Willis and his wife Emma Hemming
4. George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin
5. Cameron Diaz and her spouse Benji Madden
6. David Foster and his wife Katharine McPhee
7. Harrison Ford and his wife Calista Flockhart
8. Warren Beatty and his wife Annette Benning
9. Jeff Goldblum and his wife Emilie Livingston
10. RuPaul and his husband Georges LeBar
11. Dick Van Dyke and his wife Arlene Silver
12. Sir Patrick Stewart and his wife Sunny Ozell
13. Julianne Moore and her husband Bart Freundlich
14. Robert Redford and his wife Sibylle Szaggars
At what age did you find your partner that brought so much joy to your life you felt like they were the one and only?