15 People Whose Creativity Totally Got Out of Hand
Doing something with your own hands is great: it allows you to be creative and make something unique. What’s more, DIY-ing allows you to use leftover materials and something old that you’d eventually throw away, which means that you’re helping the environment. At the same time, projects don’t always go as planned, and we’re sometimes left with very questionable items.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything found a few examples of DIYs gone wrong.
1. “Got funky while building my first staircase”
2. “Outlet is less than a foot away from the faucet and is inside the curtain.”
3. “Let’s play tennis... baseball... both?”
4. “This is what my school’s computer lab looks like”
5. “Something went wrong with the icing.”
6. “I have an idea, what if we didn’t line up the top 2 floors with the rest of the building.”
7. “One half of the stairs has a bar across the path for no apparent reason.”
8. “My wife attempted mummy cookies.”
9. “Toilet bench”
10. “There were too many black tiles left over, and they had to be used.”
11. “The more I look at this house, the worse it gets.”
12. “What I asked for vs what I got”
13. “It hurts my eyes just to see this.”
14. “A bag of apples with a character on it that got poisoned by an apple.”
15. “Found this at a mall, it looks kind of suspicious.”
Have you ever made something that didn’t go according to the plan? What happened?