15 Times People’s Own Mind Betrayed Them With an Illusion
Sometimes, life is like a mystery film where things aren’t always what they seem. For example, an apricot that can be mistaken for a raw egg. As far-fetched as it sounds, people come across these camouflage experts pretty often. Take a look if you don’t believe us.
Now I’ve Seen Everything wants to show you a few photos of life being a true trickster.
1. “My husband thought I was eating a raw egg. It’s actually an apricot floating in light syrup.”
2. “The way this recliner is made of bricks makes it look like it’s comfy to sit on.”
3. “Buried a friend knee-deep in sand. When he stepped out, the sand cracked, and made this.”
4. “This eggplant looks like an evil tomato.”
5. “The way water beads up on my car makes it look like it’s lined with hundreds of little stones.”
6. “A truck that looks like it has a possum logo”
7. “I saw this face on an iceberg in Antarctica. Thought it was ’pretty cool.’”
8. “This dragonfly looks like it has a smiling face.”
9. “My sparkly shoes blend in with the sand.”
10. “Just a cow. Its name is Bertha.”
11. “Stumbled upon this doing yard work. At first, I thought it was a painting.”
12. “A full-size baby human”
13. “Thought it was an awesome paint job. Was disappointed when I noticed it was only a shadow.”
14. “Jessica Murdock from Marvel’s The Defenders”
15. “The moth on my girlfriend’s car looks like a barn owl.”
What is something that you have seen on the internet or in real life that made you rub your eyes and look twice?