16 Fashion Choices Not Anyone Would Be Brave Enough to Rock Outside the House
The clothing we see on runway shows is never meant to be worn outside on the streets and be sold at a brand’s stores. Designers just want to put on a show in order to attract people’s attention and show that fashion is limitless. And those extravagant things you see during these shows will most probably be modified into something more wearable.
1. Moschino created a dress accompanied by a massive harp.
2. Creativity sometimes expresses itself in the most unexpected forms, like in this otherworldly design by Matty Bovan.
3. Puma just out a bunch of hats on top of one another.
4. 2 models wearing a dream-like creation by designer Guo Pei at a fashion show in Paris in 2019.
5. The larger-than-life hairstyle almost outshines the outfit at this London fashion show from 2020.
6. Iris Van Herpen: Runway — Paris Haute Couture, Fashion Week 2011
7. LOEWE stunned everyone at Paris Fashion Week this year by presenting their pixelized outfits.
8. AREA’s 2022 collection explores the concepts of ancient architecture, worship and fetish.
9. Viktor&Rolf are very creative designers who prove that even a plain old suit can look quite intriguing.
10. Things at Tokyo’s Fashion Week got very interesting.
11. Jean Paul Gaultier’s creativity seems unstoppable.
12. A head-shaped clutch from Gucci.
13. We don’t have to like this design by Rick Owens, but we must admit we admire the originality.
14. Designer Juana Martín came up with a very different dress concept.
15. Designer Serkan Cura’s vision of clothes is anything but ordinary.
16. Moschino with a dress that we wish had its clock functioning.
Would you ever wear any of the outfits shown above just to go for a night out?