17 Times the Universe Showed It Has a Great Sense of Humor
Seeing as many as 6 red cars in a row, having the number π on your pie, or finding a potato chip in the form of a country — sometimes we encounter coincidences that it’s hard to believe are unplanned. Who knows, maybe the reason for them is that our universe actually has a great sense of humor.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything found some examples of curious coincidences, and we’d like to share them with you.
1. “My twin daughters each lost their same tooth within 5 minutes of each other.”
2. “I was brushing my teeth when I noticed the clock read the same in the mirror.”
3. “Different but the same. Spotted these two out on a walk!”
4. “This is how the newspapers were stacked up at my job.”
5. “6 red cars all in a line purely by coincidence”
6. “I didn’t even read the can till they were halfway done cooking.”
7. “My pie has a pi in it.”
8. “I took a picture of my wife and her cow; we didn’t notice the awesome coincidence until later.”
9. He is just in time for lunch.
10. Ironic coincidence
11. “I was gifted the same book 3 Christmases in a row by coincidence. They all also happened to be different editions with different cover art.”
12. “My potato chip looks like Lithuania.”
13. “I unknowingly purchased identical sunglasses months apart and broke them in exactly the same way.”
14. “I lost my wallet for 3 days, wifey found it by accident.”
15. “Went on a hike and saw this rock that looks like a skull.”
16. “Recently, I bought and hung a mirror and found the exact same shape bangle in my wife’s jewelry.”
17. A perfect accident
What was the last coincidence that happened to you? Do you believe in destiny and accidents?