20 Photos That Perfectly Show Having Kids Can Turn Your Life Upside Down
Once you become a parent, your life will never be the same. And no matter how many parenting books you’ve read, nothing can really prepare you for the chaos your kids will turn your life into.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything know that raising children is the hardest and most rewarding job in the world. And we collected some photos that every parent will find painfully relatable.
1. “Here’s my 3 year old playing hide and seek.”
2. “He asked me to pick what hand had his sock.”
3. “My daughter was being to quiet so I went to check on her.”
4. “When I was 3, I fell asleep in a dog bed.”
5. Attempting to cool down “hot” chips.
6. A chalk pillow? Why not lie down for a nap...
7. “Sharing is caring, so I shared my milk.”
8. Happy Mother’s Day from a 5-year-old!
9. “I asked my son to use chopsticks at a Japanese restaurant. This is how he used them for the soup.”
10. “Our dog peed on our new couch. My 6-year-old daughter documented the events, including my reaction.”
11. “My twin sons and their pet turkeys.”
12. “Identically unperturbed by what they did to themselves with the clippers at 5 a.m.”
13. “My little sister was invited to a ’princess party.’ But she wanted to be a puppy...”
14. “My son found sea shells on his first trip to the beach. I didn’t have the heart to tell him.”
15. “My brother couldn’t find any toilet paper, so he took this paper towel roll and cut it in half.”
16. “My son’s latest attempt at ’hide and seek’.”
17. “My mom said this was one of my favorite things to do as a child.”
18. “My daughter trying to hide when she’s supposed to be in bed.”
19. “Help! I lost the kids!”
20. “The pan I use to make her favorite food got broken and she was convinced we would never be able to eat it again.”
Have you caught yourself thinking every child is a wonder? Do you have pictures to add to this list? We’d be happy to see your pictures and comments in the section below!