20 Photos That Show How Family Is the Free Entertainment We Need
Some families have very close and unique bonds, and humor usually plays an important part in creating and maintaining those connections. Whether it’s pranks or hilarious coincidences, these family members won’t let anything funny happen without commenting on it. And that’s the salt and pepper we need to season our lives with laughter and good spirits.
Now I’ve Seen Everything is all about honoring family and having fun with them as long as everyone’s on board.
1. “Grandma replaced the PC herself. There’s a problem with the internet connection on the new one.”
2. “My dad farted while taking a picture of my grandmother.”
3. “I asked my husband to take a picture of us on our wedding night. This was his only picture.”
4. “She’s still packing. We’ll be gone for one night.”
5. “Finally, I proved to my wife that she’s a chaotic sleeper.”
6. “My dad lives in a different state, so we sent him a family photo. This was his response with a text that said, ’A picture with all my family and me.’”
7. “I had to explain to my grandmother that USB sticks don’t need to be charged.”
8. “Being married for 15+ years means you can scare your wife with the cardboard figure you found buried in the garage.”
9. “My frugal wife isn’t even pregnant, but she’s not about to turn down hand-me-downs from her sister.”
10. “My husband is a monster.”
11. “My wife does planks around the house, and I come home to this absolute unit of a son.”
12. “This was my Christmas gift to everyone in my family.”
13. “I always thought she married me for my charming wit.”
14. “Family road trip”
15. “My family at Legoland in 2007 — they seemed to enjoy the ride more than I did.”
16. “I checked on my daughter to see how school was going.”
17. “My grandfather using his iPad”
18. “I told the family there was a prize egg.”
19. “My husband bet me I couldn’t shave his foot without him waking up. This is what he woke up to this morning.”
20. This is why grandma can’t hear you clearly on the phone.
What is one of the funniest memories you have of your family? Was it a prank you did on them or a random funny thing that happened while you were together?