20 Times Mother Nature Stopped Us in Our Tracks With Her Stunning Creations
Nature doesn’t let us get bored with our environment. Whether it’s by spicing up the design of a leaf with a fascinating pattern or introducing us to creatures that look straight out of a fairytale, everyday people are lucky enough to experience Mother Nature’s latest wonders. And they’re such mood-boosters!
Now I’ve Seen Everything hopes to light up your day with a few gifts that grace our planet.
1. How this scorpion glows under UV light:
2. “The way the leaves grow on this tree makes it look blurry.”
3. Man-o-war is an ocean predator that traps and paralyzes its prey.
4. “Inky cap mushrooms are sprouting up in my driveway.”
5. “Love the pattern in my wife’s eyes.”
6. “I found a little bug with heart-shaped patches on her back feeding on my coriander leaves.”
7. “I took this pic in the Sea Life center on my phone.”
8. “This picture taken from my phone camera shows a streetlight, a full moon, and a thunderstorm in between.”
9. “Took this photo in S. Miguel, Portugal.”
10. A potato tries to imitate a pear.
11. “Northern spiny-tailed gecko”
12. There is a Picasso painting on this stone...
13. Nature is invincible.
14. “A rock being pushed upward due to needle ice”
15. “A leaf I found today”
16. “Today I found out that cuttlefish can grow as large as 20 inches.”
17. “This is an abandoned hornet’s nest my dad found in his shed. The head is a part of a wooden statue it fused with.”
18. “My mint grew in a zig-zag.”
19. A giant Atlas moth
20. “A geometric spider web traps a leaf on the top of a trail post.”
What’s the most curious thing you’ve ever seen in nature with your own eyes? Did you take any pictures of it? Please share them with us!