20 Times The Wholesome Side of Humanity Stood Out in a Photo
Staying positive day after day is perhaps the biggest challenge of all. But various sources of hope are available online, in the shape of an image. They’re a nice reminder that good things do happen and the world is still filled with love. All you have to do is look in the right place.
Now I’ve Seen Everything rounded up pictures that tell nothing but warm stories of affection and kindness.
1. “My grandma after refusing to get a dog.”
2. “Saved a tiny deer from a swift rapid while kayaking.”
4. “My significant other holding our identical twin girls together for the first time. They’re a month old today.”
5. “I found a baby bunny and my dog wants to keep it.”
6. “This is what I came home to...”
7. “My childhood hero, Tony Hawk, got the privilege of meeting my adult hero today, my son, Odin.”
8. “My mom and my best boy saying their goodbyes — a dog’s love and connection is so pure.”
9. “We finally met our goal weight! My 25-lb baby!”
10. “My 5 year old son’s reaction on seeing us (mom and dad) at his preeschool graduation.”
11. “My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer at 7 months pregnant, started chemo 7 weeks ago, and gave birth to a healthy baby boy early this morning!”
12. “My wife and her pupper 30 years ago, and our daughter and her pupper.”
13. “Saved a cracked egg! Carried it in my bra for 35 days. Surprised he didn’t die.”
14. “A homeless man in Las Vegas who carries his dog on his back everywhere he goes”
15. “My wedding ring on my daughter’s arm (1lb, 12 oz) — born at 26 weeks.”
16. “My son comforting his best friend at the vet”
17. “Saved a squirrel from drowning in cold water. Here’s it cuddling me for warmth.”
18. “Our cat had a rough day and came to my boyfriend for comfort.”
19. “My boyfriend surprised me with a kitten.”
20. “My son was having a tough day, so I put him in his favorite place.”
Which of the stories above made your heart skip a beat? What is the moment from your life that you will always remember?