15 Designs That Make Us Think “Why?”
There’s a lot of pressure on designers to make everything look nice while being functional at the same time. But designers are human too. From a hoodie that seems permanently wet to a pair of columns that don’t even touch the ground, their mistakes live all around us.
Now I’ve Seen Everything comes to you with a display of designs that didn’t go according to plan.
1. The door on this house is off-center.
2. “Defective Pikachu”
3. “The shower in my dorm freshman year, I’m only 5’7.”
4. “Went to the park to shoot some hoops today.”
5. “The columns don’t touch the ground.”
6. “This toilet is completely visible from the street in the middle of the city.”
7. “I think my stairs fit here.”
8. “I saw this on a box. I don’t know how to lift it like the picture says.”
9. “My son is too terrified to learn anything from these speech therapy worksheets, and frankly, I don’t blame him.”
10. “This door will never be opened.”
11. “I accidentally pressed the stop button on the bus several times because it’s the same height as my leg.”
12. “My university decided to have a mirrored wall in the men’s toilets.”
13. “The stairs in my school lead to nothing.”
14. “This couch is in our hotel room. And no, it does not separate.”
15. “Got this new hoodie, and everybody has asked me why I am wet, and I have to tell them it’s just the design of the hoodie.”
Which of the things above would infuriate you the most? Have you ever come across any design fails yourself?
Preview photo credit Greenskeeper37 / Reddit
Now I've Seen Everything/Design/15 Designs That Make Us Think “Why?”
Share This Article