15 Celebrities Who Breathed New Life Into Their Old Dresses
Sustainable fashion is being promoted to help reduce waste on the planet. Fortunately, some influential people support this movement by showing us there is nothing wrong with reusing an outfit multiple times. Take, for example, these female celebrities, who made sure their dresses made a splash on the runway more than once by wearing them again, altering them, or passing them on to their loved ones.
1. Jennifer Lopez walked the runway again in 2019 wearing her iconic Versace dress from 2000.
2. Kate Middleton and her mother, Carole Middleton, wore the same blue dress.
3. Kirsten Dunst wore the same dress in 2004 and 2017.
4. We can’t decide who wore it better between Chrissy Teigen and her mom, Vilailuck.
5. Cate Blanchett wore the same top in 2016 and 2020.
6. Victoria Beckham and her daughter Harper rocked the same dress.
7. Sharon Stone transformed her dress by simply removing the train.
8. Courteney Cox’s daughter, Coco Arquette, wore her mom’s dress 21 years later.
9. Rita Moreno wore the same dress for the Oscars as she did 56 years ago. She changed it only slightly.
10. Keira Knightley redesigned her wedding dress and now wears it from time to time.
11. Angelina Jolie passed on her dress to her daughter Shiloh Jolie-Pitt.
12. Anna Wintour, Editor-in-Chief of Vogue magazine, repeated the same look just over a month apart.
13. Princess Diana redid her glorious dress from 1987, and wore it again in 1989.
14. This red dress looked equally good on Brooke Shields in 1998, and on her daughter, Rowan Francis, who wore it in 2021.
15. Helen Mirren loved her black & green floral printed Dolce & Gabbana dress so much that she often wore it between 2013 and 2015.
Which of these repeated looks did you like the most? Maybe you can come up with something even more original!