15 People Who Chose Self-Love and Improved Themselves
Achieving a physical transformation is challenging and requires a ton of willpower. However, when you put yourself first and believe in your abilities, anything can happen. Reddit is full of before-and-after shots that prove exactly that, including someone who lost 150 lb and built a new family while doing so.
Now I’ve Seen Everything brings you some inspiring stories of determination. Get ready to be wowed.
1. “Got mildly better at grooming over the years.”
2. “17 to 22: My hair doesn’t look like a bad wig anymore.”
3. “After years of tooth pain and hiding my smile, I got dentures!”
4. “5 months of trying to walk more — starting to feel like myself again.”
5. “Lost 150 lb, got a new pup, got married, and hiked in the mountains for the first time.”
6. “Did a transition, had a busy year!”
7. “Face gains after 4 years of working on myself. I can’t even recognize the old me.”
8. “After dozens of attempts, I think I’ve finally broken my habit of picking my nails and skin.”
9. “I make a lot of timelines, but this one, in particular, made me cry of happiness. That’s me. THAT’S ME. I’M FINALLY ME.”
10. “Big improvement”
11. “For the first time in my life, I feel weightless.”
12. “Finally got past my 130 plateau! This is December ‘19 vs April ‘21!”
13. “When I loved pizza and was insecure at 17 vs now — I still love pizza and learned to love myself at 25.”
14. “My male to female (over 7 years) transition completely transformed my life.”
15. “Nearly 2 years of hard work and dedication — I won’t ever stop.”
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Preview photo credit NMHFan / Reddit
Now I've Seen Everything/People/15 People Who Chose Self-Love and Improved Themselves
Share This Article