15 Photos That Require a Second Look to Figure Out What’s Going On
Edgar Allan Poe once said that “All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.” Now, this might seem very philosophical to some, but very often, it turns out to be true. That’s because the way we see something depends on where we’re standing and our state of mind.
Now I’ve Seen Everything is amazed at how perspective can completely change our view of something, and these 15 pictures are proof of that.
1. “My girl and I somehow exchanged fingernail styles.”
2. “This is one picture.”
3. “I thought 8 pigeons were staring at me menacingly.”
4. A rail support on a tram hacking your brain
5. “A huge microphone?”
6. “My sister’s hand passing through my cat’s body”
7. The school basement hallway looks like it’s full of water.
8. “The truck stopped behind me at a traffic light.”
9. “My morning coffee kind of looks like a bird in flight.”
10. Double trouble in this home!
11. ’’This flat building, painted to look otherwise’’
12. You can’t escape her long arm.
13. “I’m fine. I just have a little headache.”
14. “Super-sized good boy”
15. “It’s a baby rat, otherwise known as a pinky. Pinky finger.”
Has your brain ever been so confused by what it was seeing that you needed to pause for a moment and take a closer look? If so, what was the situation like? Or maybe you have some photos to share, which would be great.
Preview photo credit rorskies / reddit
Now I've Seen Everything/People/15 Photos That Require a Second Look to Figure Out What’s Going On
Share This Article